Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring in Ambialet

We had gorgeous weather this weekend... It was flip-flop weather, perfect for sitting outside and reading in the sun. I wore tank tops and capris all weekend!



The trees are starting to bloom and the grass is getting greener. :)



My idea of a perfect day: going barefoot, reading a good book, and having my journal handy to write in.



Winter is officially on her way out!



I can't wait to see what this mountain will look like in a few weeks... All of the trees will probably be sporting new leaves!



I actually inadvertently got a tan just from laying on our terrace ledge like this and reading. It was a really nice, relaxing weekend and the spring weather rejuvenated us after a busy spring break and our second Paris trip (which I'll be writing about one of these days, I promise...haha).

1 comment: